1. For the next academic year 2021 – 2022 MESCHOOL is looking for English language teachers to cover the following positions starting from September 2021:
Full-time EFL Teacher to give General English and exam preparation classes to Young Learners, Teenagers and Adults at our schools.
Requirements: the ideal candidate is a native speaker holding a university degree, CELTA or equivalent certificate in teaching methodology, who has some experience and enjoys working with young learners above all. Command of other languages, computer skills (including online teaching) and experience in other fields are very welcome. All candidates who result successful after the first interview will be required to provide references.
What we offer to full-time teachers:
- competitive salary depending on qualification and experience
- full visa support – letter of invitation for a work visa issued by the school
- accumulative bonus paid at the end of the contract
- paid holidays
- medical insurance
- Russian taxes paid by the school
- monthly travel expenses
- accommodation support
- academic support in the form of regular workshops and observations
- all of the teaching and methodological resources provided by the school
- a friendly and supportive atmosphere
2. Immediate employment
MESCHOOL is looking for Part-time EFL Teachers to conduct in-company classes.
Requirements: the ideal candidate is not necessarily a native speaker, but should have a very high level of English (at least C1), hold a university degree, CELTA certificate or equivalent in teaching methodology, and be able to provide reference of previous teaching experience.
If interested, please send your CV and copy of your certificates to email@example.com.